Nb: The below process is for reference only and may vary depending on the product you want to import, the changes in legislation, and your specific demands.
1. Import Feasibility
- Import License
- Product Compliance & labelling (GB Standards)
3. ETD (Estimated Time of Departure)
5. Import Clearance
7. Final Delivery
2. Order Confirmation
4. ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival)
One week prior to ETA ASI Solutions prepares the label translation and the Customs/CIQ declaration.
6. Added Value Warehousing
- ASI Solutions prepares a Sorting Report to confirm the quantity as well as a Defect Report, if any.
- Facilities: bounded/non-bounded, temperature control & frozen rooms.
- Inventory management.
- Order Preparation.